Sunday, January 18, 2009

What IS IT about Mommy's things that kids find so irresistible??? It seems to me that if it doesn't belong to ME, my girls want NOTHING to do with it. They have shoes of their own, but that have GOT to clip clop around the house in my ankle breaking pumps. They have their own brushes, but mommy's is constantly misplaced because it must "tame the mane" more effectively. And don't get me started on toiletries....lotions, perfumes, shampoos....exotic concoctions that these babes are enchanted by. *sigh*

So tonight's entry is a tribute to little Thomas, from Idaho, whose mom Shaunna, was kind enough to submit these pictures that BEG to be shared. Enjoy this photographic documentary of the amblings of this tiny scavenger!



"Hmm...I've watched Mom do this a BAZILLION times while driving, and somehow she manages to keep it off her fingers....what did I do wrong??"




"Red pumps, Mom, looking for the RED PUMPS!!"



"Fine, you keep following me with that camera, and I'll find some cool shoes for MYSELF online..."


****I am currently accepting submissions from you parents out there! Email your priceless and funny "Toddler behaving badly" photo to: Mommysaid.nono@yahoo.com . I will be doing periodic jewelry give aways from the inventory in my Etsy shop, so your contribution could equal a win as well! Thanks!****

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute name for a blog and adorable pictures. I am given you an award at my blog
    http://craftfrommyheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete