Saturday, January 17, 2009

Thanks so much to all the mommies who have 'fessed up to their child's less than perfect behavior, and sent along some classic photos for me to publish here on "Mommy Said..."

In the past 24 hours I have received quite a few submissions and will be sifting through them and plucking some goodies for your perusal.

Here is a tiny taste of the latest offerings...and as always, thanks for following my blog and for submitting your classic photo!

From Jenn in PA, her darling Eric....looking forward to college....



From Diane in FL, Caden gets busy with the crayola, showing off his Alphabetical prowess...
But Mommy tames him with her magic plastic cage! Muahhhaaaaaaahahahahaaa...


"What!?! You told me to eat my GREENS!"....





****I am currently accepting submissions from you parents out there! Email your priceless and funny "Toddler behaving badly" photo to: Mommysaid.nono@yahoo.com . I will be doing periodic jewelry give aways from the inventory in my Etsy shop, so your contribution could equal a win as well! Thanks!****

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Those are hilarious! I'll have to start carrying my camera around with me to catch some of my kids naughty behavior!

    ReplyDelete