Friday, January 16, 2009

Ahh toddlerhood...

There are good days, there are bad, and then there are moments where you witness your own children being such utter rascals, your jaw drops right through the floor, down to that messy dungeonesque basement you call a "playroom".

This is the pilot for "Mommy Said No No". A blog dedicated to the hilarity of toddlerhood. A site where you, mom, and yes, even you dad, can visit and remember that 'this too shall pass' and 'you are NOT alone'. Remember too, that between the tantrums, the whining, the food tossing and the seemingly endless runny noses, there are moments where it is important to breathe in deep and enjoy this period in your childs life, because there are so many side achingly funny things that they do, and you should ALWAYS be armed with a camera!

****I am currently accepting submissions from you parents out there! Email your priceless and funny "Toddler behaving badly" photo to: Mommysaid.nono@yahoo.com . I will be doing periodic jewelry give aways from the inventory in my Etsy shop, so your contribution could equal a win as well! Thanks!****

Note to self: Invent childproof toilet paper.

Yeah, she ate some.

3 comments:

  1. Love it Darrah! I'm looking forward to the photos of all those rascally toddlers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I remember these days. Take it from me, you will look back on these days and wish you could do it all over! Before you know it your children will be 31, married and have a child of their own! Treasure each moment.....the good and the bad.
    Well, that is the end of my 'sermonette' for today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness! Stinkers as I say! My 2nd son loved sharpies and drew all over the dinning room walls....

    ReplyDelete